fluffles pb nursery rhyme challeng

fluffles pb nursery rhyme challeng
watch out incy wincy spider

Wednesday, 29 August 2012

mucking fuddle

well here i am back in the land of blog, and things have changed, i am getting myself in a mucking fuddle, as i do, trying to understand it all. hello Jennie G, thank you for following my blog, not that i have done a lot with it this past year. Had a bit of a difficult time lately with my emotions, lost my mojo to do anything, but since going onto the happy pills i am a lot better, have the good days and some bad as i do. ive also decided i would come out of my comfort zone , still waiting to try the wacky backy cake...... hopefully soon, how naughty of me. but look at my face am i bovered... happy crafting lmn x

1 comment:

  1. your gallery is just very nice .graphics are very nice . your website it just super. best of luck . do come visit me some time. that goes to everybody who see this. WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET. and please sign my guestbook at the bottom of my webpage to let me know you came to see me do send your very good friends ( thank you ) it good to meet new friends. love a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete